Thursday, April 11, 2013

Richardson Texas Mayor

Leading up to this Mayoral election in Richardson has been a long road... and if you had to hoe it... Just ask Amir Omar. 

If you told me that the only reason Amir Omar spent a year going to council meetings and work sessions was to pounce on an opportunity to change the way the city of Richardson selects their Mayor.... I'd say visionary. 

If you told me that Amir Omar campaigned tirelessly to be a council member only to be asked 'who are you going to vote for mayor if you get elected'.... I would lament.

If you told me that Amir Omar would be the go along to get along and then be a lone when the issue of allowing the citizens of Richardson to elect the mayor came up as a short term action item before the city council, I'd say bravery.

We are the home of the brave! Watch this video.


No comments:

Post a Comment